Saturday, July 31, 2010

The 'S' Family | Blogged | Cincinnati Family Photographer

What??!! Another blog entry! I know, right? I'm on a roll. So, I still hate my blog layout but good news!! It's getting a makeover as we speak! Not sure how long the transformation will take but I promise it will be waaaayyy better...How do I know? Because I'm not the one doing it!!! I am so not web savvy..so I enlisted the help of a great designer to help me:)
So any ol' way...This week I had the opportunity to see an old friend from high school and meet her sweet family. Julie is one of those girls that never ages....You know the ones....You would love to hate her because she still looks EXACTLY the same as she did in high school, but she is so stinkin genuinely sweet that you can't help but love her. Here are just a few from our session:)


I love love love the light in this one...


and I love that it was these 2 clowns idea to wear the sunglasses...love.it.

Hope everyone is having a fantabulous weekend so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment